Praying for, and working toward, the building of God’s Kingdom in our hearts and the Pacific Northwest.
The above statement is our vision. The Pacific Northwest is in need of the gospel. Of course, such a statement can be said of any area of the world, but this area is our home. We love the Pacific Northwest, and we love Seattle especially. Our desire is to actively participate in God’s work of spreading the good news of His mercy week to week and in our daily lives.
Our mission is to proclaim the truth in love, encouraging one another as we live out our faith in Jesus. We seek to do this by…
- faithfully proclaiming the Word of God
- extending the love and grace Christ has shown us to those who are in need
- enfolding into our fellowship those who have repented of their sins, accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- encouraging one another to cultivate a deeper relationship with God and to live obediently in every aspect of life
- using the various gifts God has given us for the advancement of Christ’s Kingdom in Seattle, Washington state, and the Pacific Coast